Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Project @ Kristus Aman

So usually I take part in doing project with belle when she is around of course.
This round I decided to help out with the KAYM Ministry. So since I am in a rosary phase at the moment, why not do rosaries for our lovely mothers of KA. We are talking about 400++ mothers in the church.

So hence this project was planned about 2 weeks from Mothers Day and these are the final outcomes of it. It was very meaningful to me and the people who got involved.Actually it is pretty simple to do. Its stringing 10 beads into one and tie it up and add a cross at the knot and tadahhh. See I just gave out a free lesson to making a simple rosary. I have one in my purse for protection.
PS. I also feel that when I want to buy something I look at it and think do I actually need it or not. My parents will be so proud.

In addition to that we also have 2 bouquet of flowers which is sort of an offering to Mother Mary.Another thing that I got out of this is that I enjoy being in a church. We are all different backgrounds and ages and almost everything else , yet we can get along as we share one thing in common, which is our religion. I need this in my life and I am sure I have grown from this, spiritually and emotionally. So good job KAYM we really made the mothers of KA HAPPY, APPRECIATED, LOVED and proud.

Happy Mother's Day, mummy.

Thats all for now
Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment