Monday, May 31, 2010

Birthday babies in June Part 1

I don't really like this as now I am in Malaysia and both my 'besties' are in Kansas and Perth. So anyway this post will be mostly based on pictures that I love a lot a lot. Most of the KA(Kristus Aman) gang all in Malaysia.

Get ready for a post full of pictures that I love.
Do you realise something, Belle is on the left and Shireen is in the middle in all three of these pictures. Haha!

Well the reason why I am posting this up is because Shireen's Birthday is on the 9th of April and Belle's on the 1st of June. So it is a good time to post some pics os them when they were all home.

Some other pictures of the other June Babies.. Laila shares the same birthday with Belle. And Sheyna's is on the 7th June same with Jon B. All these June babies.Will end this post with a picture that was taken at a friend's wedding. Love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment