Monday, February 8, 2010

Intersting Things that I plan to try soon.. hehe

I was at MPH Midvalley when I came upon this book where you can do all this stuff out of a pair of jeans.. Yes I did say jeans. hehe,,

I was telling belle and she said are you sure you want to cut up a pair of your own pair of jeans. which is pretty true, it not cheap you know. So she came out with this idea that we can actually buy a pair of jeans for about RM 10 at this Malay Market which could either be stolen or something. hehe.. but will just wash them before trying that.

This first one is called laundry bag and I know it will be a really big project but I mean I am up for a challenge .


so cute right. It would be so cool when you check that in. and the instructions are pretty straight forward. No measurements thought.

Next a simple hairband. I love it.
Cut cut and stick thats all.. really simple. and little ribbons..

Recently I bought a bikini top at DFO for RM 3. I didnt realise that there were sizes but I just bought it. Its a little big but at least it covers all . Know what I mean.
I think I will blog again on how my small projects turn out. But first I need to get a pair of jeans.
Thats all for now. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment