Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Welcome post..

I have been meaning to start a blog for the longest time. So I was thinking what can I write on this blog that is appropriate for children or teens to read that their parents will approve. And being a child myself, and reading all the blogs out there makes me think about life and how I can do it.

So let me tell you a bit about myself. I am a girl first of all and I have a degree in Interior Architecture and Design.. I know it sounds pretty big and all .. hehe.. But now I am working in a Landscape company.. so not relavent but I am learning.

So back to the story of why I am starting this blog. I needed a place where I can help people without actually using my time or energy. Not in a bad way.

I am not sure if this is appropriate but I am actually a Catholic and when was younger I always wondered what my seniors did for fun. since its like a 'sin' to go clubbing and so on. So now I am giving an inside to a bit about my life and what I enjoy doing. So don't get me wrong, I do like the occasional drink with my friends and music and dancing but we know our limits.

Well I hope you enjoy this maiden insight and preview...

Love
Kristie

ps. feel free to leave your comments .

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Letchumi a/p _ _ _ _ _ _ alias Kristie, "Valtukal".

    Hope to know more about you in your future postings.....

    Love
    bavani a/p john

    ReplyDelete